Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Explanation of pictures below...I'm still learnin'

Please be patient with me, I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out.
Below are a few pictures from the wedding. I am having a hard time controlling myself because I have so many I want to post, but I am trying to be a good momma and let the bride display them. Although she doesn't have a blog, she may have to get with the program.

List of pictures: All the granddaughters and great granddaughters on my side-Sophia, Brianna, Libby, Lauren (Brianna's little sister), Calloway, and Cari. My side of the family. The three of us. Poppy and Calloway (you see who has her!). Me and my lovely girls. Cari and Libby, what a blessing they are. And last but not least (even if she is sideways)-our precious Calloway, isn't she cute...(I made her dress).

No comments: